Object First Partner Rewards Terms and Conditions
Official Rules (Terms & Conditions)
1. Only residents of the United States of America and any additional countries added to the Partner Rewards program by Object First who are 18 years of age or older at the time of award and who are employed on a full-time or part-time basis by an Object First authorized reseller partner are eligible to participate in Partner Rewards (each an “Eligible Participant”). If you are unsure whether you are an Eligible Participant, please ask your Object First sales representative.
2. To participate in Partner Rewards, an Eligible Participant must (i) be engaged with an Object First Channel Account Manager, (ii) register to participate by submitting all required registration information through the Partner Rewards website, (iii) receive a confirmation of registration via email or regular mail from either Object First or its program administrator, and (iv) have or be employed by a partner that has signed an Object First Partner Rewards Authorized Agreement that is in good standing (each a “Registered Participant”). Object First reserves the right to reject any registration in its sole discretion and may terminate, suspend or cancel any Registered Participant’s right to participate in Partner Rewards at any time. Registered Participants are permitted to use the Partner Rewards website to participate in Object First-approved promotions through the Partner Rewards program. Partner representatives may not participate in the Program if doing so would violate any of their employer’s policies. By participating in this Program, you confirm that you have obtained your employers’ prior consent and approval to do so and that it does not violate any of your employer’s policies.
3. The Partner Rewards Program is available from 2 October 2023 to 31 December 2024. Object First reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate Partner Rewards at any time with or without notice.
4. Only certain Object First products are eligible under Partner Rewards. Object First reserves the right to modify its product list, earning categories, points available and redemption requirements at any time during the promotion period. The current eligible products, earning categories, points available and redemption requirements can be found here.
5. Object First Partner Rewards accounts are non-transferrable and cannot roll over between individual participants and qualified Object First partners. If a Registered Participant leaves the employment of an Object First partner (whether voluntarily or involuntarily), their Partner Rewards access will be suspended, and they won’t be able to redeem any accrued points. Any unused points will be forfeited.
If the previously Registered Participant becomes employed with a different qualified Object First partner, they may re-enroll in and regain eligibility in accordance with these Official Rules but automatically forfeit any points accrued through program participation with another qualified Object First partner. Registered Participants will not for any purpose be considered employees, representatives or agents of Object First, and Registered Participants will not obtain, or become eligible to receive, any rights under any Object First employee benefit plan or otherwise.
6. The discovery of any false information submitted under Partner Rewards or any other attempts to undermine, hack or otherwise defraud Partner Rewards, Object First, the Program administrator, the Program website or any other aspect of the Program will result in immediate termination of the Registered Participant from the Program.
ANY ATTEMPT BY REGISTERED PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM MAY BE VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, OBJECT FIRST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND MAKE REFERRALS FOR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION AGAINST SUCH REGISTERED PARTICIPANTTO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. Registered Participants are responsible for paying all applicable federal, state, county, provincial or local taxes that may be due as a result of their participation in Partner Rewards.
9. Object First may modify or update these Official Rules at any time with or without notice by posting any modified or updated Official Rules within the Partner Rewards website. The Program and the components and parts thereof may be modified, amended and / or discontinued at any time with or without notice.
10. Neither Object First nor its administrator(s) assumes any responsibility for lost, late, damaged, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, illegible, unreadable or returned entries or for any computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or internet, hardware or software malfunctions or failures, garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, or service provider/internet/website accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, technical failures or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture such information.
11. IN NO EVENT WILL OBJECT FIRST BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE PROGRAM OR ANY PERSON’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM OR ANY CONSIDERATION RECEIVED OR NOT RECEIVED IN CONNECTION HEREWITH. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE PARTNER REWARDS WEBSITE AND IN ANY VERSION OF THE AWARD CATALOG IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY ABOVE SHALL APPLY IRRESPECTIVE OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING CONTRACT (INCLUDING FUNDAMENTAL BREACH), WARRANTY, PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHER THEORY, EVEN IF OBJECT FIRST HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OBJECT FIRST’S ENTIRE CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO ANY PARTICIPANT ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE PROGRAM SHALL NEVER EXCEED $100.00. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
12. The Program and these Official Rules and any disputes or issues arising out of, relating to or in connection with, the Program and Official Rules shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Colorado without regard to its provisions concerning choice of laws, choice of forum or any principle that might otherwise refer construction or interpretation of the Program and Official Rules to the substantive law of another jurisdiction. The Registered Participants, Object First and any other parties hereto consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal or state courts located in Denver, Colorado to hear any action or suit arising hereunder. The parties hereby waive any defenses based upon venue, inconvenience of forum, lack of personal jurisdiction, improper service of process or the like in any such action or suit. Any action hereunder will be conducted on an individual and not a class-wide basis. Any action between Object First and a Registered Participant or other party and their respective affiliates, shareholders, members, officers, directors and employees may not be consolidated with any other action or proceeding. Partner Rewards is void where prohibited by federal, state or local law.
13. In the case of account discrepancies, representatives must contact the Object First Rewards Program team at email@example.com within three (3) months of the transaction date. Account discrepancies will not be investigated after this time period and may result in the loss of Reward. Partner representatives may be asked to supply written documentation of transactions in question. In the case of any dispute regarding reward points or any other aspect of the Object First Rewards Program, Object First will make the final decision.
14. Object First reserves the right to terminate your participation in the Program without notice, due to lack of participation, misrepresentation, improper or fraudulent use of rewards, noncompliance with the Program’s Official Rules or any other aspect of the Program, abuse of the Program privileges, loss or theft of your rewards, termination of employment, or the request of the Program sponsor.